Adults Only

By proceeding past this point you are stating that you are over 18/21 years of age and permitted to view adult sexually explicit material/s and are sensible enough to do so responsibly. Furthermore, by proceeding past this point you are agreeing and stating that:

1)
I am 18/21 years of age or older.
2)
In my community accessing and viewing adult material/s is permitted.
3)
I will use this material responsibly i.e. not let it be viewed by anyone under 18/21 and not let it be viewed by anyone who might be offended by the material/s contained within.
4)
I WANT to view this adult material/s and in doing so accept responsibility for said viewing.
5)
I FULLY RELEASE this Blog owner, manager, divisor, and any and all affiliates and providers from all liability that may incur by my viewing any of the material/s on this website of any followed link.
6)
I am not a federal agent or postal inspector seeking information which might result in prosecution of this Blog owner, creator, operator, or any affiliate or provider.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Lustplorers Episode 3: The Loving Castaway

I did say Lustplorers Episode 3 coming soon and here it is :D This time it's a 25 page comic with 70 renders, it's sure was fun as always and Zalula (a fun cute alien you've seen in my artwork) is now in this comic and future comics of Lustplorers too :D I'm working one the next Episode and it's, well, you all need to wait till it comes out :D Thanks to Dandino who is helping me out with the scripting and doing the lettering. We sure can't wait to see how the next Episode going to turn out since I'm just going with the idea I have in mind, plus I don't even know how it's going to turn out till I start the page and finish the page what makes it so much fun :D I have soooo many ideas and seeing them coming together is so great and enjoying every minute of it :D

Captain Coxxx & Sierra are helping JEN out with her restrictions. Sierra gets herself a tech pad to spy on her Captain and Captain Coxxx finds a new member for his team who can't help falling in love with him.

 34041427_lustplorers_e3_cover.jpg

Price: $7.00
Number Of Renders: 70
Number Of Pages: 25
Image Quality: HQ
Image Size: 1000x1500
Image Format: PDF
Packaged As: Zip
File Size: 25.3MB
System Requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader or any PDF Viewer & WinRAR or any zip file utility

Samples:

 34041428_lustplorers_e3_page_.jpg 34041429_lustplorers_e3_page_.jpg 34041430_lustplorers_e3_page_.jpg

You can buy this comic over on Renderotica

No comments:

Post a Comment