Adults Only

By proceeding past this point you are stating that you are over 18/21 years of age and permitted to view adult sexually explicit material/s and are sensible enough to do so responsibly. Furthermore, by proceeding past this point you are agreeing and stating that:

1)
I am 18/21 years of age or older.
2)
In my community accessing and viewing adult material/s is permitted.
3)
I will use this material responsibly i.e. not let it be viewed by anyone under 18/21 and not let it be viewed by anyone who might be offended by the material/s contained within.
4)
I WANT to view this adult material/s and in doing so accept responsibility for said viewing.
5)
I FULLY RELEASE this Blog owner, manager, divisor, and any and all affiliates and providers from all liability that may incur by my viewing any of the material/s on this website of any followed link.
6)
I am not a federal agent or postal inspector seeking information which might result in prosecution of this Blog owner, creator, operator, or any affiliate or provider.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Secret Boyfriend

I'm giving this a little go to see how it goes before making my mind up. I'm re-selling Secret Boyfriend again but this time without the script and on sale for a week and then it goes up ;) I've put two payment ways for you to buy my products, PayPal & GoogleWallet so you have a choice and I hope it works out this time ;)

Secret Boyfriend is a Photoset featuring 2 alien chicks named Lois & Katie, they have been best friends for years and there has been a rumour that Katie has a boyfriend but nobody has ever seen him. So Lois decided to have a sleep over at Katie's to find out about her boyfriend but finds out more of a secret than she first thought.

 19324349_secret_boyfriend_cov.jpg

Price: $5.00
Number Of Images: 17
Image Size: 1500x1000 & 1000x1500
Image Format: JPG
Packaged As: Zip
File Size: 5.12MB
System Requirements: Any program that can read jpg

Samples:

 19324350_secret_boyfriend_sam.jpg 19324351_secret_boyfriend_sam.jpg 19324352_secret_boyfriend_sam.jpg

Buying:

You can buy this set with PayPal, to buy you need to be signin or signup on Renderotica Forum to send me PM.

Send a private message to Jepner

No comments:

Post a Comment