Adults Only

By proceeding past this point you are stating that you are over 18/21 years of age and permitted to view adult sexually explicit material/s and are sensible enough to do so responsibly. Furthermore, by proceeding past this point you are agreeing and stating that:

1)
I am 18/21 years of age or older.
2)
In my community accessing and viewing adult material/s is permitted.
3)
I will use this material responsibly i.e. not let it be viewed by anyone under 18/21 and not let it be viewed by anyone who might be offended by the material/s contained within.
4)
I WANT to view this adult material/s and in doing so accept responsibility for said viewing.
5)
I FULLY RELEASE this Blog owner, manager, divisor, and any and all affiliates and providers from all liability that may incur by my viewing any of the material/s on this website of any followed link.
6)
I am not a federal agent or postal inspector seeking information which might result in prosecution of this Blog owner, creator, operator, or any affiliate or provider.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Alien Head 001 Preview

I was looking for Asari Head Morph/Prop and came across one on DAZ 3D but no longer available to download (it's a MegaUpload link :rolleyes:) so I gone and made one myself instead in 3D Coat. No idea how I'm going to UV Map it yet and how to rig it to V4 (don't know how to rig yet), so here's a preview of it:

5628270_alien_head_001_3d_co.jpg

And here's a preview of it on V4 has an Object:

5628212_alien_head_001_previ.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Curiosity will kill the vet, but how is the model coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sorry to say it's lost :( I got it fitting V4 more better and was trying to UVMap the OBJ/Model. More on what happened here: http://pj23artwork.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/news-update.html

      Delete
    2. Ah, shite!

      I'm really sorry for your loss. Especially since you got it working after what I can imagine a lot of hours and frustration.

      Sorry man.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete