Adults Only

By proceeding past this point you are stating that you are over 18/21 years of age and permitted to view adult sexually explicit material/s and are sensible enough to do so responsibly. Furthermore, by proceeding past this point you are agreeing and stating that:

1)
I am 18/21 years of age or older.
2)
In my community accessing and viewing adult material/s is permitted.
3)
I will use this material responsibly i.e. not let it be viewed by anyone under 18/21 and not let it be viewed by anyone who might be offended by the material/s contained within.
4)
I WANT to view this adult material/s and in doing so accept responsibility for said viewing.
5)
I FULLY RELEASE this Blog owner, manager, divisor, and any and all affiliates and providers from all liability that may incur by my viewing any of the material/s on this website of any followed link.
6)
I am not a federal agent or postal inspector seeking information which might result in prosecution of this Blog owner, creator, operator, or any affiliate or provider.

Friday 30 March 2012

Update & Preview Sharing

Giving you an update on what I'm working on ;)
I have come across some problems with my furry space idea so I'm going for human because the furry head/s are little to big to fit in ************ (you just need to wait for the first page of the comic to know *). It's a real shame my furry idea couldn't work out :( so I've been working on the new characters for my space idea and working on the scene/s :D
Anyway, I thought of sharing some image previews for products that don't have previews to them, the pruduct that you need is S.F.C.S. Sci-Fi Construction Set:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/s-f-c?item=2194

6228143_s.f.c.s._sci_fi_cons.jpg

Here's the link to download the preview images:

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/61045/view/11/Poser/S.F.C.S.-Sci-Fi-Construction-Set-Previews

No comments:

Post a Comment