Adults Only

By proceeding past this point you are stating that you are over 18/21 years of age and permitted to view adult sexually explicit material/s and are sensible enough to do so responsibly. Furthermore, by proceeding past this point you are agreeing and stating that:

1)
I am 18/21 years of age or older.
2)
In my community accessing and viewing adult material/s is permitted.
3)
I will use this material responsibly i.e. not let it be viewed by anyone under 18/21 and not let it be viewed by anyone who might be offended by the material/s contained within.
4)
I WANT to view this adult material/s and in doing so accept responsibility for said viewing.
5)
I FULLY RELEASE this Blog owner, manager, divisor, and any and all affiliates and providers from all liability that may incur by my viewing any of the material/s on this website of any followed link.
6)
I am not a federal agent or postal inspector seeking information which might result in prosecution of this Blog owner, creator, operator, or any affiliate or provider.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Expressions For M4 & V4 001

Another one of my free projects for you to enjoy ;) You may notice the expressions from earlier on (Main Character Expressions 001), I have done a number of expressions over the years but needs sorting out and updating.

6ea214178008536.jpg

dl_ORON.png

http://oron.com/gds9rr9c8q3b

No comments:

Post a Comment